Featured Post

E-122 Cannabis Petition - Royal Commission on Cannabis

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Bryan May, Liberal Member of Parliament for 35016 Cambridge (Ontario)

Bryan May, Liberal Member of Parliament for 35016 Cambridge (Ontario)




"
I believe we have to take a long look before we make any decision on legalizing marijuana. I support decriminalization of simple possession but not trafficking. I don’t think the government should legalize it simply to generate revenue. I believe that that the Conservative plan to take us down the road of an American style judicial system is wrong. The United States spends billions upon billions keeping people in jail and breeding better criminals. I believe if we want to reduce crime in this country we need to get people a job, we need to get people an education.
"
by Bryan May April 27, 2011at 9:48 AM
http://live.570news.com/Event/Live_chat_Bryan_May_Liberal_candidate_Cambridge

No comments:

Post a Comment